Home

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I.S. I. P. Where it was all begun!

CHAPTER ONE
Introduction
I. Company Name
            I.S.I.P TelNet (Inner Stabilized Inter – Province Telephone Network) Company is a registered and recognized corporation by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC No. C314852). It operates under the jurisdiction of the Philippine National Telecommunications Commission, or NTC, approving major services offered by I.S.I.P TelNet and certain rates charged.
            I.S.I.P TelNet Company complies with the Republic Act No. 7925, which improve and expand telecommunication network to the areas that not yet served and/or underserved. Our company aims to provide a good and reliable type of telecommunications service within the three (3) municipalities of Tarlac City; namely Camiling Tarlac, Mayantoc Tarlac and Sta. Ignacia Tarlac. I.S.I.P TelNet. Company will definitely prove a wonderful service in these three (3) municipalities. Our company will connect these three (3) municipalities using an advance technology such as fiber optics. This will definitely give a fast and clear signal transmission which will surely enjoy by our subscribers. Our company chooses these three (3) municipalities in Tarlac because we have seen and prove that the communication in these municipalities is not yet improved and the two (2) of the municipalities is in third class, Mayantoc and Sta. Ignacia. While the Camiling is in first class but the communication here is not yet that improved.
            So I.S.I.P TelNet Company decided to improve the communication of these three (3) municipalities by providing a very clear and reliable communication through telephones. We believe that connecting people can really make difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment